Would you like to avoid the common pitfalls of recruitment and gain a greater understanding of your candidates?
We have partnered with C-me Colour Profiling to provide a quick, cost effective and scalable behavioural profiling tool to help successfully identify your recruitment gaps, assess candidates and explore cultural and team fit.
How does it work?
- Interviewees complete our short questionnaire online. It takes around 7 minutes to complete.
- Our technology analyses their answers and produces a report that provides insight into the candidate’s behaviours and preferred ways of working.
- Coupled with a candidates C.V, the C-me Colour Profiling Report provides powerful insight for hiring managers to make better informed hiring decisions.
What information will I get about the candidate?
- Their behavioural strengths
- Their motivations and how they might demonstrate commitment
- Their contribution to a team
- How they handle setbacks
- How they might respond to change
How are C-me Colour Profiling Reports used beyond Recruitment?
We want to make sure you maximise your investment in your profiles. Most of our clients use the reports far beyond the value they bring to the recruitment process as they are designed to add value in all areas of your organisation. Our reports can be used in:
- People strategy
- Leadership development
- Team cohesion and engagement
- Diversity and integration
- Stakeholder management
- Sales improvements
- Cultural audits
- Change management
“C-me helps us make good decisions around recruitment. We can’t afford to make recruitment mistakes. I believe we make better decisions all-round on selection, on promotion, on the right people for each team and getting each person to an even higher level of performance because we use C-me profiles” Mark Smith, CEO, WRC plc
“Our teams came together in days rather than weeks and were able to deliver complex solutions against tight budgets and deadlines. C-me gave us increased clarity that led to high performing teams and increased employee engagement.” - Hans van der Velde, former CEO, Visa Europe
Select from our C-me Colour Profiling bundles, or book a call back below to discuss wider use of assessments within your organisation, team assessment workshops or gaining accreditation to become a resident C-me Colour Profiling expert.