If you read our article last week, Super-Fit 50-Somethings: “Stepping Outside of My Comfort Zone Was the Best Thing I Ever Did”, you will know it's never too late to set yourself a goal - and smash it. At the age of 48 when Jackie found herself extremely unhappy, overweight and dependent on a bottle of red wine each day, she knew she had to make a change. Then she found Kobox and her life completely changed.
If you've always wanted to try boxing or group fitness classes, then we are pleased to announce that Jackie will be hosting an “It’s Never Too Late" boxing class on November 6th at Kobox Waterloo at 4pm.
This special class is a partnership between 55/Redefined and Kobox and is open to all fitness levels and exists to help beginners get the hang of what to do in a Kobox class. This is a totally safe space and we encourage you to come alone, with a friend, or loved one and have some fun moving your body and getting sweaty.
To help celebrate the event, drinks will be provided by Pentire, a non-alcoholic botanical spirit, healthy wind-down drink for active people.
We are also pleased to announce we are offering 55/Redefined Members 15% off the class. Furthermore, there's also a special "First Timer" package for £30 that includes two class passes and a pair of boxing wraps.
Booking opens 1 week before the class. Please find steps to book the class below:
1. Register an account at www.koboxboxingclub.com
2. Choose your package:
- You can get 15% off one class using the code KOBOX55NTL*
- Alternatively, the First Timer package includes two classes and a pair of wraps for £30.
- Please note wraps are required for class and can be purchased for £5 or £10 at check in if needed
3. Enter code if you’re going for the single class.
4. Go to the Waterloo timetable for Saturday, November 6th and choose your spot in the 16:00 class.